University of Nevada Reno
June 4-8, 2018
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION will be available until all slots are filled. Once full, contact Laura Hughes, Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org for any wait list information.
Late fee of $25 added after Friday, May 4, 2018.
Please note: Select your specific track when you register. Your small group will be assigned based on the track selected. If you are having difficulty determining which Track would suit your needs best, please contact Kelley Christianson, SDBSI Chair at Kelley.C@cwu.edu (or telephone her at 509-963-3044) for assistance.
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- All Tracks (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
On Campus Double Occupancy* - $775
Commuter - $525
2018-2019 Membership - $50
*All sleeping rooms are double occupancy, with shared sleeping area and bathroom. A limited number of single occupancy rooms are available. These rooms will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis with additional fee paid in advance.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. Registration can be cancelled by logging into WASFAA and selecting "Cancel Registration."
2. The last day to cancel and request a refund is Friday, May 4, 2018. Requests for refunds will not be honored after close of business on this date.
3. Please send the following to the Treasurer, Mindey Bergeron - email@example.com
- Name of cancelled registrant
- Address to mail the refund check
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the WASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.