University of Nevada Reno
June 5-9, 2017
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- ONLINE REGISTRATION will be available until all slots are filled. Once full, contact Laura Hughes, Registrar at email@example.com for any wait list information.
Late fee of $25 added after Friday, May 5, 2017.
Please note: Select your specific track when you register. Your small group will be assigned based on the track selected. If you are having difficulty determining which Track would suit your needs best, please contact Ashley Munro, SDBSI Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org (or telephone her at 907-474-1934) for assistance.
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- All Tracks (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
On Campus Double Occupancy* - $750
Commuter - $500
2017-20187 Membership - $50
*All sleeping rooms are double occupancy, with shared sleeping area and bathroom. A limited number of single occupancy rooms are available at an additional charge of $150 per room. Requests for these rooms will be considered on an individual basis. Preference will be given to individuals who may need special accommodations. All requests must be sent to Laura Hughes, Registrar, at email@example.com or telephone 208-792-2376.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. All requests for cancellations and refunds must be made in writing. Please make sure to provide the name of the registrant cancelling and the address to mail any refund check to.
2. The last day to cancel and request a refund is Friday, May 15, 2017. Requests for refunds will not be honored after close of business on this date.
3. To cancel and request a refund, either fax or email:
Fax: 208-792-2063 Attn: Laura Hughes, Registrar
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the WASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.