Membership dues for 2019 (May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020) are:
- Individual Active Membership (those individuals in the WASFAA region) - $50
- Individual Associate Membership (those individuals outside the WASFAA region) - $50
- NEW for 2019/20 - Institutional Pricing Active Membership (those institutions in the WASFAA region ) - $275
- NEW for 2019/20 - Institutional Pricing Associate Membership (those institutions outside the WASFAA region) - $275
Membership status (active or associate) should be selected based on the state that you are located in. Active members must reside in a WASFAA state - AK, AZ, CA, ID, NV, OR, WA, or Pacific Islands. Anyone located in other states should select Associate membership.
IMPORTANT: If selecting Institutional Pricing, the primary contact for your institution must complete the application. Please CLICK HERE for instructions on completing your institutional membership application. This page will open in a new window - close the window to return to this application page.
Institutional membership covers employees at one physical location; i.e. regional, branch, graduate/professional schools must have separate memberships.
DO NOT use your username and password to enter someone else!
- This is a multi-part application and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using your profile to enter another person will overwrite your information and delete you from the WASFAA database. If the person is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, use the "I AM NOT in the WASFAA database" option so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.